Monday, November 9, 2009

Anonymous knots

A comment from 'Anonymous lady' on "Knot technique".

I am reproducing her comment, for my readers to note and comment. This is  what she says.
"
Thank you for Your tip on the knot technique which was indeed a revelation to me. Though, I had some initial confusion on where to put the knots, the photos of this page on Knots made everything clear and I decided to give it a try. Normally, whenever I use Onnara under my nighty during sleep in the night, it used to come off easily at the slightest movement in the bed (I avoid putting pin at home). But yesterday, the result was fantastic and as I woke up in the morning, I was really astonished to find my onnara perfectly intact in its place and as tight as I worn in the night. Even when I did some stretching exercises, the tail never came out. That gave me enough confidence to venture out to office without the habitual safety pin. It was really a wonderful feeling to have the onnara holding together tightly through out the day without any need of slightest adjustment. Also, it has other advantages compared to pin technique. Pin serves as a nuisance while going to the toilet as it is difficult sometimes to remove it. Another problem is, the pin holes spoils the cloth and will get torn easily. Isn't it wonderful that the most naughtiest problem of ONNara surrounding its Tail is solved thro' a simple knot? So as far as I am concerned, it is bye-bye to pins. I wonder how many women are aware of this! For that matter, how many are wearing this wonderful apparel these days! After the 70's, pantice culture has so much dominated among all class of women forcing the Onnara-wearers to be slowly extinct like the lion-tailed monkeys of silent valley. I often ask some of my Nair friends about (Onnara was supposed to be a symbol and hallmark of this community) how they lost the habit of wearing this wonderful inner-wear;most of them have not worn this in their life. It seems, their mothers never taught them and wanted them to be fashionable and in the process their mothers themsleves shifted to pantice culture. But my feeling is, today's youngsters are not the fixed type and are very adaptable. If they are convinced that something is good for them, they will have no problem in changing it. Of course, they want to be fashionable and they know that "Tomorrows's fashion is yesterday's Tradition". That is how the "Kadukkans" and "Kudumas" of yester-years became the in-thing among even our boys. So who knows our Onnaras won't be fashionable tomorrow, also taking into account its invaluable benefits. The internet culture will also definitely help in propagating the right messsage. In fact, I never thought there will be so much of info. on items like ONNARA/Thaar on the web pages; with the Search Assist ON. the moment I type ONNAR in the Yahoo search, it reveals so much topic in this subject including "how to wear onnaramundu". This was a surprise to me and that is how I came to your web pages. But I find so much HOT TOPICS on your pages which, I believe, most women won't enjoy like males and this will cause loss of traffic to your site. Hence my adivise is, devote a serious blog on this subject - something like "1 1/2 lovers forum" or "1 1/2 users forum" and dedicate to some serious discussion on the subject. I think, you have some solid content. The other site onnara.blogspot.com is not professional enough. May be, who knows, one day, some western woman can take fascination on this attire and popularise it; perhaps, they will even grab a patent for this and sell the idea to us as it happens always. Or some tennis champions like wILLIAMS sisters may wear this under their short skirt and then it may catch like wild-fire even among our fashion-conscious ladies.

Enough of it now and once again thanks for the tip.
"

The message is crystal clear ! and interesting ! I leave this here to you now. Kindly respond with your comments.

Thank you madam for the fantastic narration and your sincere suggestions.

No comments: