Monday, August 3, 2009

The compulsive confessor

Meenakshi's blog : The compulsive confessor.   If you haven't read it, I suggest you should. Atleast for its fanfare. And you may be knowing that Meenaakshi has her malayalam genes (She's the daughter of Writer /Novelist  N.S.Madhavan)
This week she writes about the skinny jeans and underwear. Here is a bit what she wrote:

* I am also giving up on the Skinny Jeans phenomenon. I've tried them on over and over again and I cannot for the life of me figure out who these jeans are supposed to be flattering. I have extraordinarily skinny legs and an ass that is almost non-existant. These jeans skinnify my legs even more BUT push my ass out so I look.. well.. really weird. Pair that with an empire waist top and you know I've got some serious body issues.


Something I do like though is boy shorts, which, wouldn't you know it, is underwear. So much more comfortable than a thong, make my ass look VISIBLE (seriously!) and are kinda cool in a hipster sorta way. They're also good to wear under dresses when you don't want your pantyline to show and come in all sorts of awesome patterns. My two favourites right now are ones with cassettes on it with "Feel the beat" on the waistband and similar ones with zebra faces on it and "Drive Me Wild". LOVE them. I wish they were outerwear too.

"



 







Are you dreaming now of  "The Skinny and the Thaar" ! ?

No comments: